- Two Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Close Links to A1(M)
- Walking Distance To The University
- Chargeable Permit Parking
Two bedroomed part furnished first floor flat close to The University and local bus station with good links to the A1(M). Open plan living / dining room, newly fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. New carpets throughout. Off street parking. Deposit is equivalent of five weeks rent. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED.
Please only enquiry if you can pass the referencing criteria below:
- Collective gross annual income based in the UK: To be 30 x the monthly rent
- Verified 12 months accounts if self-employed (Please seek further information if required)
- No CCJ`s, IVA`s or history of bad credit
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Please ensure you have the correct legal documents for your Right to Rent check.
- EU & Non EU Citizens must provide a Share Code. British & Irish Citizens must provide a UK passport.
Minimum Tenancy : 12 months
Welwyn Hatfield Council, Band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.