Our Lettings teams strive to offer both Landlords and Tenants a Professional Lettings Service. We aim to ensure that properties are let on a consistent basis wherever possible and are always willing to provide advice to Landlords to ensure the property is kept to a good standard and thus be attractive to prospective tenants for rental. Our Company policy is to be able to offer good quality properties for both Professional tenants and Students.
Our service includes:
- A professional rental appraisal of the property, widespread advertising via newspapers and web-sites and marketing from all local offices where appropriate.
- Providing an up-to-date Property listing to prospective tenants with colour photographs (showing floor plans where applicable). Providing accompanied viewings to properties.
- Once a reservation has been received from suitable tenants, references are carried out via our appointed referencing agency.
- All tenancy documentation provided.
- Rent Guarantees can be available on request.
Three levels of service are provided by our Company to Landlords; Introduction Only, Letting & Rent Collection and Fully Managed. Our Terms & Conditions of Letting & Management which are available on request clearly sets out the different levels of service available and the responsibilities and legal obligations of you as the Landlord and us as the Agent.
You can view our landlord fees below: